Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Refined Research



     My narrow topic that I have chosen is Fashion around the world. The question I chose to research is 'How do other countries exhibit their fashion?' I feel like this a good question because there are many points that I can mention and go into many details about the different countries. As far as the different aspects of fashion in the cities and countries of my research. Keywords that I choose to search for books were fashion, fashion worldwide, fashion in different cultures, and cultural fashion. The keyword fashion in different cultures didn't really work to well, I didn't get a lot of feedback. An example of a primary source that I will us for my project are popular fashion magazines as stated in my other blog post.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He, Celena this is Glenda. I like reading the things you do. I like fashions also. You are doing a good job. I look forward to reading the things you are doin. I will see you soon and good luch.

    ReplyDelete