Thursday, January 24, 2013

FASHION



      Key words that I have choose to research are fashion world wide, fashion in different countries, and interesting countries with fashion. These key words or phrases that I chose narrowed down my search which made it better for me to work with. The countries and cities that I chose to research are Bangladesh, Paris, Australia, Brazil, Japan, and America. I thought that these cities and countries would be cool and interesting to compare and to see how they dress and style their clothes. I'm not too sure of my research question but I have been thinking on the lines of something like 'How do other cities and countries exhibit fashion?' That question might take some revising. Today's class helped me to go in depth with actual key points to focus on such as the countries and cities I have chosen. This was very helpful for me!

1 comment:

  1. I believe that your research topic is very interesting because it allows us to see not only different countries fashion but also their culture. I think that it would be interesting for you to compare these different countries and their fashions to the fashions that we have here in the United States and show how they are similar and different.

    ReplyDelete