Friday, February 8, 2013

Special Collections

    I might be able to use special collections in my research because may be different cultures have a conflict with different things to where such as third world countries where women have to cover their faces. Within the  Special Collection I will search for collections that have things that deal with the history of fashion,  cultures that have rules of what to wear, where different styles are derived from, etc. I know for sure I will use Special Collections for papers that I will have to write in my US History class and my English class. I feel as though I will definitely be using Special Collections for any history paper that I have to write in the future. I think that the Special Collections part of the research process is important because you could have actual information no one ever knew about the topic. There could be really detailed info that will make your project interesting. It would only be an advantage!

No comments:

Post a Comment