Thursday, January 17, 2013

Two Researching Topics

     For my final project I was thinking about researching fashion and nursing. I know those topics are at the opposite ends of the spectrum but these topics are things I take interest in.  I've always been into fashion ever since high school, I love to dress. I like putting different things together and making it work. Of course I have some type of interest in Nursing because it is my major. I love being hands-on, helpful, and caring towards people. For this project I would like to identify fashion all around the world and how other countries dress. Also, I know that other countries wear different clothing depending on their culture. Maybe I can choose about ten different countries and research their clothing and how they feel about fashion. I would most definitely choose Paris because it is the fashion capitol, somewhere like Bangladesh, and other cool countries. With the topic of nursing I would do the aspects of different nurses because I know most people say they want to be a pediatric nurse be cause that is all they know. Therefore, would like to just throw out of couple of other nursing positions.  

1 comment:

  1. Celena,

    I think you're off to a great start. In particular with your idea of researching fashion you've shown a good understanding of what makes an effective research question. Good research uncovers something new and presents a particular argument, and comparing attitudes on fashion in different countries would be very interesting. Your idea of nursing also has the potential to be a good project.

    ReplyDelete