Thursday, January 10, 2013

Introduction

Hi there,

I'm Celena Miller and I'm from the city of Atlanta and I attended Dunwoody High School. I am interested in studying Nursing here at UWG. I decided to make this decision when I volunteered in the hospital and got really into interacting with the patients.
One thing that surprised me about today's class was creating the Blog. I had in mind that in this class we would be doing research and just surfing the web. When I heard that we would be creating a Blog, it immediately took my interest. I've always wanted to create a Blog about something. One thing that I would like to learn about more about this semester are websites that are credible and websites that aren't credible. I didn't know there was even a such thing.







No comments:

Post a Comment