Monday, January 28, 2013

Helpful Sources


     Different information sources that I may use for my research topic would mainly be magazines because I know a lot of fashion comments and opinions are in different magazines such as Instyle, Glamour, Vogue, FASHION, and Cosmopolitan. Using these magazines will have many articles on certain countries that I chose to research. I will also try to use sources such as scholary journals and databases. The databases will help me to see how certain people, authors, and bloggers think about fashion around the word. I'm not too sure what disciples might have an interest in my topic. There are plenty of groups that might have an opinion on my topic such as modeling agencies, stylist, and fashion bloggers. I'm sure fashion bloggers would have a lot to say about fashion all around the world because they probably have more inspiration for fashion overseas. Modeling agencies are always wondering what type of styles should be shown on the runway, whether its clothes from or made in India or Malaysia. I know there are various things that I could look into to get great information.

2 comments:

  1. I just love your information i think it's cool. You can consider going to Belk department store and checking with the ladies at the different cosmetic counters for their latest fashion make up colors and fashions. I think you will find some real good information from them. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, good luck with finding the information you need. I definetly think that for your topic, popular sources like fashion magazines will be great. I know that there are interviews of famous fashion designers who go into detail on their choices and what is in and what is not. So maybe even informative videos such as those will help you in your research.

    ReplyDelete