Thursday, January 10, 2013

Likes & Dislikes of the Library

My absolute most favorite part of the library is the 3rd floor. It is very quiet and peaceful. I feel like I can get a lot my work done up there. There isn't much talking at all which makes it even better. Another part of the library that I like is being able to rent items such as calculators, markers, laptops, and of course books. And not to mention the fantastic Starbucks that is located on the the main level. My least favorite part of the library is the main floor. It gets very loud at times and it is hard to concentrate. Although, the Starbucks on that floor makes up for that. Another thing about the main floor is that sometimes computers aren't available for you to use because it will be crowded. I am still semi-confused about the library hours, I still can never get them down, but other than that there is nothing that I'm confused about.

No comments:

Post a Comment