Monday, January 14, 2013

Decisions

A major purchase that I ever made was probably purchasing my iPhone 4S. I had many phones options that I could choose from such as the Galaxy or another high-tech touch screen phone but of course it was not hard for me to make up my mind. I decided to go with the iPhone 4S. I did have two options of colors, between black and white. I went ahead and chose the white one because I thought it was cool and I was tired having a black phone; the white iPhone 4S was something different. I did get some advice from my mom surprisingly because a couple of her co-workers told her some facts that I did not know of. I also got some advice from the salesmen at the AT&T store. He was very informative and helped through all of the step as far as setting up my phone and the accounts on the phone. I consulted the price which was not very negotiable because there is a set price for the phone. Also, we consulted when certain prices would be seen on the bill and how to check usages of the phone. All of this information was consulted because it was important and just to keep up with everything.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Celena,
    I read your post and I enjoyed it because I too have an I-phone. Although I don't have the 4s, last year I chose to upgrade to a smart phone. I don't know about you, but I ran into an issue on the price difference between upgrading from a 4 to 4s. $100 difference for Seri! Either way, I'm glad you had people that could inform you because most my information came from the internet etc. The internet made it hard for me to compare the difference between the 4 and 4s. Do you find a drastic difference other than Seri? In my opinion I don't think it was enough for me to be able to spend the extra cash, not for where i was financially at the time. Though I'm glad to hear you could afford it! By the way, I too chose to get the white phone because I was tired of the same color as my previous phones.

    ReplyDelete