Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Process of Research

      The research process has different because during class I do research on the Galileo site and the other academic research engines. During class I try take advantage of the exclusive search engines because I'm not able retrieve them on my own and because they have lots of valuable information. One thing that I am confused about is Special Collection section, it is hard to use because are not many different collections to use in my research. Also, being able differentiate between a credible and non-credible source. But other than that everything is pretty clear. I wish we would talk more about how to use the research what you have found,like dissecting the information.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Celena, I completely understand what you are going through with the special collections issue I’m going through the same thing. Although it would be nice to be able to use them it is not mandatory to use them. If memory severs me correctly you said you are doing you research on fashion maybe you could look at pictures in the special collections and see how fashion has changed or stayed the same over the years.

    ReplyDelete