Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Blog HW 4-11 Prezi

Two platforms that I could use for my presentation would probably be Prezi and Google sites. I have used them both. I feel that Prezi I will be able to put more creativity and style into my project. There are more things you can do with Prezi than a Google Site. Prezi is more of a fancy PowerPoint. They have so many different templates to choose from according to your project. Google sites on the other hand are very simple to me. You cant really add your own style and if you do it will take forever just to change the color of the side bar. I will say that Google Sites is good for just putting of your information on the template and present. Its just that simple. I've used both of these sources for science based classes and they worked perfectly fine. For my final poster, as of now, I will be using Prezi. A homemade video might be an appealing way to present my research to my classmates but I doubt I will be doing that. Maybe, a short video.
 http://prezi.com/ouf-nyvxxhyu/untitled-prezi/

1 comment:

  1. I plan on using prezi on my presentation as well. a homemade video would be great only that the technology aspect would take alot of time to edit.Prezi seems very easy to use and i can understand that people want effective yet simple approaches to presenting their findings.

    Google sites was great but it seems like they were more into presenting their products and i felt as if it might not have other options. When using a google product to present you can only use the things that they have on the site. Their also seems to be alot of login information to sign up for their products. Although most people have google accounts in some form or fashion, others may not have or want to use those options.

    sounds like your doing great in your research and will do well with presenting it to the class.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete